Powerful. Configurable. Versatile...
The NEW GENERATION Freedom SW series represents highly sophisticated and advanced inverter/ chargers available in 3000 W with 150 A charger and 2000 W with 100 A charger models.
The second generation 2000 watt model has been completely redesigned to include many of the same great features found in its high power counterpart.A key feature enhancement is ?Generator Support Mode? which enables the Freedom SW to supplement a generator when AC loads exceed the generator?s capacity. The new generation models also feature improved AC transfer/AC input detection time, providing the ability to transfer AC loads to batteries in less than 10 milliseconds when the incoming grid or generator power is lost. Connected loads are almost unable to feel the power transition due to this quick transfer time. Both models are approved to UL458 with marine supplement, CSA, ABYC and FCC, Class B requirements.
NEW - PARALLEL AND SERIES STACKING
Parallel stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to double the AC output in inverter mode. Series stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to generate 120/240 V split phase output
AC source must be split phase, requires Stacking Cable (part# 808-9005)
ApplicationDesigned for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and military equipment.
- Pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications
- Parallel and series stacking capability
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power factor corrected, multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Temperature compensated charging for a vareity of climate conditions
- Ignition lockout feature helps prevent unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power*
- Wide operating temperature range: -4 F to 140 F (-20 C to 60 C)
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Dual input / Dual output AC interface for 3000 W model
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Compatible with the Xantrex Automatic Generator Start** (Part# 809-0915)
*When used with the remote panel
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Integrated, resettable AC breakers
|Inverter Specifications||Freedom SW 2012 - 815-2012||Freedom SW 3012 - 815-3012||Output power (continuous at 40 C)||2000W||3000W||Surge rating (5 seconds)||4000W||6000W||Peak output current||55A||80A||Output frequency||60Hz +/- 0.2hz||60Hz +/- 0.2hz||Output voltage||120 Vac||120 Vac||Output wave form||Pure sine wave||Pure sine wave||Optimal efficiency||90%||90%||No-load power draw (inverting)||3Adc||3Adc||Input DC voltage range||10 - 16Vdc||10 - 16Vdc||AC connections||Single phas