Freedom 458 20-12 Inverter/Charger
2,000 Watt Inverter with 100 Amp Battery Charger (Single Output)
With filtered modified sine wave output, Freedom inverter/chargers run virtually anything, from electrical equipment to˙appliances and electronics in your RV.˙˙Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and automatic shutdown and other safety features protect your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
For inverter/charger control and basic system monitoring, use the Freedom Basic Remote. For advanced battery monitoring and remote control, Freedom 458 systems can be paired with optional Link instrumentation.
A/C connections are through a single hardwired input and output.
- Modified Sine Wave AC power inverter with high surge capability
- Automatic 3-stage battery charger
- Temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power sharing prevents source AC input circuit breaker from tripping
- Customized settings can be programmed with the Freedom Basic Remote or Link 1000 panels
- Includes battery temperature sensor
- 30 month warranty
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection