Xantrex 80W Xantrex Solar Max Flex Expansion KitModel: 784-0080-02
- Up to 180 degrees of flexibility
- Over 50 times more durable*
- Up to 20% more energy harvesting**
- 5 year product warranty
- Mesh grid technology
- 2000 points of contact
- Solar Panel - The new Xantrex Max solar panel features the new state-of-the-art mesh grid technology, which significantly increases durability and performance over standard flex panels.
- Charge Controller - A 30A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) flush-mounted charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, multi-stage battery charging, charging protections, two USB ports and real-time system indicators.
- PV and Battery Cables - Weather resistant and certified cables are provided to connect your PV modules to your charge controller and from your charge controller to your battery. The PV cables and battery cables, with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller.
- Expansion Kits - Includes solar panel, mounting hardware and a pair of male and female branch connectors to connect solar panels in parallel.
The Xantrex Solar Max 80W, 165W, and 220W flex kits, feature solar panels with a mesh grid-technology that provides superior durability and performance benefits. With approximately 2000 points of contact per cell, this mesh grid-technology allows the panel to flex up to 180 degrees, without impacting power output. Subjected to extreme environmental and accelerated lifecycle testing beyond regulatory standards, the Max panel was tested to be 50 times more durable than a standard flexible panel. In addition, the Max panel can harvest up to 20% more energy during the day in low light or shaded conditions compared to a standard solar panel.
The Max panels also feature a peel-and-stick adhesive backing that removes the need to glue or drill your flexible panel. The Max kits include a 30A charge controller and system hardware that is designed for a fast & easy installation, including PV cables & battery cables with a built-in fuse and ring terminals and built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller. Easily customize and extend your solar system using our expansion kits.