Western Digital Gold 3.5" 1000 GB Serial ATA III
SCALE IT IN GOLD. UP TO TEN TIMES THE WORKLOAD CAPACITY OF DESKTOP DRIVES.
Reliability, capacity, power efficiency and performance for a multitude of Datacenter-specific applications. Robust storage with 24/7 premium customer support.
Full Range of Nearline Capacities
For the most demanding datacenter environments, from entry-level servers to high end enterprise storage systems.
High Workload Capability
Designed to handle workloads up to 550TB per year, which is among the highest workload capability of any 3.5-inch hard drive.
High Level of Reliability
One of the highest levels of reliability and durability for 24x7x365 operation within the most demanding storage environments.
All WD Gold hard drives are extensively tested across a variety of popular OEM storage systems, SATA controllers, and host bus adapters, to ensure ease of integration for a plug and play solution.
TIME-LIMITED ERROR RECOVERY (TLER)
Reduces drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
Dedicated 24x7 over the phone support is included with every WD Gold hard drive.
1TB, 8.89 cm (3.5") , SATA 6Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 128MB Cache
- Hard drive capacity: 1000
- Interface: Serial ATA III
- Hard drive speed: 7200
- Hard drive size: 3.5
- Storage drive buffer size: 128
- Hard drive interface transfer rate: 6
- Width: 101.6
- Height: 147
- Depth: 26.1
- Weight: 641
- Non-operating shock: 300
- Operating temperature (T-T): 5 - 60
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 70
- Type: HDD
- Power consumption (read): 7.4
- Power consumption (write): 7.4
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Component for: Server/workstation
- Operating shock: 65
- Hard drive sustained transfer rate: 184
- Start/stop cycles: 600000
- Power consumption (idle): 5.9
- Storage drive adapter included: N
- Quantity: 1
- Operating voltage: 5 / 12