Western Digital Blue 3D 2.5" 4000 GB Serial ATA III 3D NAND
High capacity with enhanced reliability
A WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD uses 3D NAND technology not only for higher capacities (up to 4TB in the 2.5" 7mm form factor1) than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
3D NAND technology enables Sequential Read Speeds up to 560MB/s and Sequential Write Speeds up to 530MB/s.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure)2, up to 600 TBW (terabytes written)3, and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab), every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers. Every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the high standards of the WD brand.
Downloadable WD SSD Dashboard And Acronis Software
Monitor your drive's available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronisr True Image WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
4TB, 6.35 cm (2.5") , SATA III 6Gb/s, 560/530 MB/s, 57.9 g
- Solid-state drive capacity: 4000
- SSD form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: Serial ATA III
- NVMe: N
- Component for: PC/notebook
- Data transfer rate: 6
- Random read (4KB): 95000
- Random write (4KB): 82000
- TBW rating: 600
- Read speed: 560
- Write speed: 530
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 70
- Storage temperature (T-T): -55 - 85
- S.M.A.R.T. support: Y
- Operating vibration: 5
- Non-operating vibration: 4.9
- Operating shock: 1500
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 1750000
- Width: 69.85
- Depth: 7
- Height: 100.2
- Weight: 59.7
- Certification: FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI, Morocco
- Power consumption (read): 3
- Power consumption (write): 3.8
- Power consumption (sleep): 0.012
- DevSlp (device sleep) support: Y
- Windows operating systems supported: Y
- Memory type: 3D NAND