Western Digital Red Pro 3.5" 2000 GB Serial ATA III
SOLUTIONS FOR SMB CUSTOMERS
For up to 16 bay medium to large-scale NAS environments, the WD Red Pro drive is engineered to handle increased business workloads and carries a 5-year limited warranty.
NAS for Big Business
Add value to your business by enabling your employees to quickly and reliably sync their files and back up folders or share work with clients.
NASware 3.0 Technology
Seamless integration, robust data protection and optimal performance for larger NAS systems that demand more.
Built for NAS Compatibility
WD Red Pro hard drives also have NASware technology and are purpose-built to balance performance and reliability in larger NAS and RAID environments.
WD RED PRO. BUILT FOR LARGER NAS.
Equip your larger NAS with WD Red Pro hard drives to keep up with the speed of your business and easily integrate with your existing network infrastructure. Add value to your business by enabling your employees to quickly share their files and back up folders reliabily with WD Red Pro NAS hard drives.
2TB, 8.89 cm (3.5") , SATA 6Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 64MB
- Hard drive capacity: 2000
- Interface: Serial ATA III
- Hard drive interface transfer rate: 6
- Hard drive size: 3.5
- Hard drive speed: 7200
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Storage drive buffer size: 64
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 1000000
- Power consumption (read): 7.8
- Power consumption (write): 7.8
- Power consumption (idle): 6
- Power consumption (standby): 1.4
- Operating temperature (T-T): 5 - 60
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 70
- Non-operating shock: 300
- Height: 26.1
- Depth: 147
- Width: 101.6
- Weight: 720
- Quantity: 1
- Type: HDD
- Component for: NAS
- Operating shock: 30
- Start/stop cycles: 600000
- Operating voltage: 5 / 12
- Start-up current: 1.9
- Storage drive adapter included: N
- Hard drive sustained transfer rate: 164