Western Digital Red Pro 3.5" 8000 GB Serial ATA III
SOLUTIONS FOR SMB CUSTOMERS
For up to 16 bay medium to large-scale NAS environments, the WD Red Pro drive is engineered to handle increased business workloads and carries a 5-year limited warranty.
NAS for Big Business
Add value to your business by enabling your employees to quickly and reliably sync their files and back up folders or share work with clients.
NASware 3.0 Technology
Seamless integration, robust data protection and optimal performance for larger NAS systems that demand more.
Built for NAS Compatibility
WD Red Pro hard drives also have NASware technology and are purpose-built to balance performance and reliability in larger NAS and RAID environments.
8 TB, SATA 6Gb/s, 8.89 cm (3.5") , 7200 RPM
- Hard drive capacity: 8000
- Interface: Serial ATA III
- Hard drive speed: 7200
- Hard drive size: 3.5
- Component for: NAS
- Storage drive buffer size: 256
- Type: HDD
- Hard drive interface transfer rate: 6
- Width: 101.6
- Height: 26.1
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Start/stop cycles: 600000
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 1000000
- Workload rate limit: 300
- Power consumption (read): 8.8
- Power consumption (idle): 4.6
- Power consumption (standby): 0.7
- Operating temperature (T-T): 5 - 60
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 70
- Operating voltage: 5 / 12
- Depth: 147
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 90