Westek SEC600 Wireless Motion Activated LED Spotlight
Are you sick of searching for a security solution in a seemingly bottomless ocean of similar products? This Motion Activated LED Spotlight from Westek is the perfect answer for your home or business security needs. Designed to automatically turn on when motion is detected, the days of feeling uneasy when coming home to a dark house are long gone. The weatherproof design and 360 pivoting head ensure that you get light exactly where you need while covering a 420 sq. ft area!
This wireless motion activated LED spotlight provides safety and security without the hassle of wiring. Its weatherproof design allows you to attach it anywhere with the included mounting hardware. Unique mounting system allows light to pivot 360-Degree plus up and down for optimal positioning. Automatically on when motion is detected and off 40 seconds after motion stops. Light sensor prevents activation in daylight to conserve battery life. Wide 420-Square feet light coverage with up to 140 powerful lumens of light. Mounting hardware and instructions are included. Requires 3 and No.34;D and No.34, batteries sold separately (1+ years battery life dependent on usage) Up to 140 lumens of light based on battery strength and environmental factors.
- Automatically on when motion detected, off 40 seconds after motion stops
- Unique security camera design makes would-be intruders think twice
- No wires - attaches anywhere - no electrician
- Weatherproff design
- 350-Square feet light coverage area
- Pivots 360-Degree plus up and down for optimal positioning
- Motion Activated LED Spotlight
- Coverage: 420 sq. ft
- Battery Requirement: 3 x D