Sandisk Extreme PRO M.2 1000 GB PCI Express 3.0 NVMe
With speeds of up to 3,400MB/s, is 6x faster than SATA SSDs and 25x faster than traditional internal notebook hard drives.
IDEAL FOR DATA-INTENSIVE ENVIRONMENTS
The SanDisk Extreme PROr M.2 NVMe SSD delivers up to 500,000 random-read IOPS1 over NVMe protocol for extreme throughput.
DESIGNED FOR DEMANDING WORKLOADS
The SanDiskr Extreme PRO M.2 NVMe SSD is engineered from the ground up and architected for improved power management, durability, and endurance-optimized to work with our 3D NAND.
Features SanDisk nCache 3.0 which uses advanced algorithms and multi-tier caching to improve performance, like random read/write performance and increased endurance.
EASY TO INSTALL, EASY TO MANAGE
The SanDisk Extreme PROr M.2 NVMe SSD is easy to install in compatible systems-no tech help required. SanDisk SSD Dashboard makes it easy to monitor drive health and performance.
With up to 1TB capacity, the SanDisk Extreme PROr M.2 NVMe SSD is great as a primary drive for creative workflow applications, high-fidelity gaming or for large databases and scratch disk renders.
1TB, 3400/2800 MB/s, M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe, 22x80 mm
- Depth: 80.52
- Width: 21.84
- Height: 1.98
- NVMe: Y
- SSD form factor: M.2
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Solid-state drive capacity: 1000
- Read speed: 3400
- Write speed: 2800
- Component for: PC/notebook
- Product color: Black,Grey
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 70
- Storage temperature (T-T): -55 - 85
- Operating shock: 1500
- Operating vibration: 5
- Weight: 7.4
- Random read (4KB): 500000
- Random write (4KB): 400000
- TBW rating: 600
- PCI Express interface data lanes: x4
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10,Windows 7,Windows 8.1
- Package width: 102
- Package depth: 22
- Package height: 127
- Package weight: 42.4
- Master (outer) case width: 111
- Master (outer) case length: 236
- Master (outer) case height: 144
- Master (outer) case net weight: 506
- Quantity per master (outer) case: 10