VisionTek RX 560 Radeon RX 560 4 GB GDDR5
Whether you want to power a convenience store display, a multi-monitor display wall in a public venue, feed four individual monitors to separate rooms in your business office environment, the RX560 4M is ready to present your desired message or content from a single PC.
No Additional Power Supply Needed
Thanks to an energy efficient design, the RX560 4M requires only 75 watts of power so it can be run off the system power bus. With most systems featuring a factory-installed 350 watt or higher power supply, you don't have to purchase and install a larger power supply.
High Speed Memory for High Performance
While consumer grade cards use common DDR3 memory, the RX560 4M uses 4GB of higher bandwidth GDDR5 memory to deliver lag-free content with the highest resolution possible.
Secure Cable Connections
The RX560 4M features a unique bracket that utilizes the included mDP to DVI screw attaching cables and mDP to DP adapters to prevent accidental cable disconnection.
Small Form Factor - Low Profile Design
Short/Small Form Factor (SFF) design fits in today's Low-Profile desktops and workstations via the short bracket mounted on card. The card is convertible to standard ATX design with the included tall bracket for standard chassis as well.
Four Independent Surround Sound Audio Channels
By incorporating Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio technology into its chipset, the RX560 4M is able to deliver HD 7.1 surround sound independently to four displays via the four interfaces on the card. Gone is the need for multiple PCs and cards to provide audio to multiple displays. And, you don't need a 3.5mm mini-DIN cable to connect to the motherboard. This attention to detail to support business application use via the mini DisplayPort interface is unmatched by any other graphics card manufacturer.
4GB GDDR6, 1500MHz x4, 128-bit, PCIE 3.0, DirectX 12, 4 x 4K Cinematic mini DisplayPort Ports
- Graphics processor family: AMD
- Cooling type: Active
- Number of fans: 1
- Graphics processor: Radeon RX 560
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10,Windows 10 Education,Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 IOT Core,Windows 10 Pro,Windows 10 Pro x64,Windows 10 x64,Windows 7,Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Ente
- Mac operating systems supported: Y
- Linux operating systems supported: Y
- Maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160
- CUDA: N
- Processor frequency: 1175
- Memory clock speed: 1500
- DirectX version: 12.0
- Memory bus: 128
- Discrete graphics adapter memory: 4
- Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR5
- Mini DisplayPorts quantity: 4
- DisplayPort version: 1.3
- Minimum system power supply: 350
- Interface type: PCI Express 3.0
- PhysX: N
- TV tuner integrated: N
- Shader model version: N
- OpenGL version: 4.0