Verbatim BDXL 100GB 4X 5 pcs
Verbatim M-Disc optical media is the standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M-Disc is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer - it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity.
ISO/IEC 16963 standard longevity tests have proven the durability of M-Disc technology, and it withstood rigorous testing by the US Department of Defense. Based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing, M-Disc media has a projected lifetime of several hundred years.
Designed for widely distributed large data such as scientific images, video, and other commercial application object data, Verbatim M-Disc BDXL media have a storage capacity of 100GB - allowing you to use fewer discs while archiving your files.
- Projected lifetime of several hundred years (based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing).
- Stored data is engraved - ultimate archival solution.
- Impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity.
- Withstood rigorous testing for durability by US Department of Defense.
- 100GB storage capacity.
- Compatible with BDXL optical drives.
M-Disc BDXL 100GB 4X with Branded Surface - 5pk Jewel Case Box
- Native capacity: 100
- Optical disc diameter: 120
- Product color: White
- Quantity per pack: 5
- Package type: Jewelcase
- Type: BDXL