Verbatim M-DISC BD-R DL 50 GB 25 pcs
Verbatim M DISC optical media is the standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M DISC is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer - it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity.
ISO/IEC 16963 standard longevity tests have proven the durability of M DISC technology, and it withstood rigorous testing by the US Department of Defense. Based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing, M DISC media has a projected lifetime of several hundred years.
Designed for widely distributed large data such as scientific images, video, and other commercial application object data, Verbatim M DISC BD-R DL media have a storage capacity of 50GB - allowing you to use fewer discs while archiving your files.
The Verbatim M DISC 6X BD-R DL is inkjet and hub printable, allowing you to create custom disc surfaces and artwork for your discs. Compatible with the latest inkjet disc printers, the printable surface offers full-surface, edge-to-edge printing and rapid-dry ink absorption for clear text and photo-quality images.
- Projected lifetime of several hundred years (based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing)
- Stored data is engraved - ultimate archival solution
- Impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity
- Withstood rigorous testing for durability by US Department of Defense
- 50GB storage capacity
- Create custom disc surface artwork using your inkjet disc printer
- Rapid-dry ink absorption for clear text and high quality images
Blu-Ray DL 50GB, 6X, White Inkjet Printable, Hub Printable, 25 Pack Spindle.
- Type: BD-R DL
- Native capacity: 50
- Data retention: 10
- Printable: Y
- Product color: White
- Quantity per pack: 25
- BD-R write speed: 6
- Package type: Spindle