Turning Point Propellers 31502131 Express Mach4 Propeller 14x21, 4-Blade Stainless Steel, RH Rotation (Standard)
- Express® Mach4 Stainless Steel Dual Geometry 4 Blade Props for 90-300+hp Engines with 4.75" Gearcases.
- 4 Blades That Re-wrote the Rules.
- The props that put the "four" in Perfourmance!
- Unprecedented hole shot, lift, handling, ease of steering, and rough water stability.
- No top-end speed loss you experience with other manufacturers' 4 blade propellers - keeps 3 blade top end speed.
- Lifts the entire boat higher out of the water.
- 4 blade Dual Geometry prop that has 3 blade top end speed with fast hole shot and unmatched handling.
- Stronger materials, more corrosion resistance, higher gloss and new casting technology.
- Includes Turning Point's cutting-edge designs.
- State-of-the-art casting technologies and race-proven finish and tuning practices to the Express line of props.
- Proprietary stainless steel, TP17™.
- Propellers fit COX®, Evinrude®, Honda®, Johnson®, Mariner®, Mercury®, MerCruiser®, Nissan®, OMC®, OXE®, Parsun®, Suzuki®, Tohatsu®,Volvo Penta®, & Yamaha® Outboards and Sterndrives.
- Uses 500 Installation/hub kits for applications under 200hp or 700 series Installation/hub kits for engines 200+hp.
- See application chart for engine application information and required Installation/hub kit part numbers.
Why upgrade to a Tuning Point stainless steel propeller?
- Stainless steel propellers are much more durable compared to aluminum.
- Substantial better performance over competitive aluminum propellers. (Minimal performance difference, around 0.5-1mph speed gain over Turning Point Aluminum Propeller Designs.)
- Expect better performance over competitive OEM and Aftermarket Stainless Steel propellers.
These props re-wrote the rules, proving that you can run a 4-Blade that has unprecedented hole shot, handling, and rough water stability without the top-end speed loss you experience with other manufacturers' propellers.
This Dual Geometry propeller is uniquely engineered with two blade geometries: two blades utilize the Hustler high performance variable rake and aggressive pitch design for incredible hole shot and cornering, and two blades utilize an offshore style design for high speed and maximum stern lift. These props re-wrote the rules, proving that you can run a 4-Blade that has unprecedented hole shot, handling, and rough water stability without the top-end speed loss you experience with other manufacturers' propellers.
Lifts the entire boat higher out of the water:
By lifting the hull higher, boats tend to lose less speed when fully loaded versus a 3-Blade prop. With a lightly loaded boat, a 3-Blade is usually the faster prop for most applications. Alternatively when an application is loaded down with extra people and gear, a 3-Bladed prop can lose up to 3 MPH. This is because the hull is forced deeper into the water causing more wetted surface by the added weight. By lifting the hull higher the Turning Point 4 blade when fully loaded does not lose the top end speed compared to a 3-Blade propeller.
Now manufactured in our Industry leading TP17 stainless, the Express Mach4 series is perfect for any application that demands enhanced acceleration, cornering, and load carrying capabilities. This