Turning Point Propellers 31431740 Express Mach4 Propeller 13.25x17, 4-Blade Stainless Steel, LH Rotation
- Express® Mach4 Stainless Steel Swept Cleaver 4 Blade Props for 40-150hp Engines with 4.25" Gearcases.
- The props that put the "four" in Perfourmance!
- Unprecedented hole shot, lift, handling, ease of steering, and rough water stability.
- No top-end speed loss you experience with other manufacturers' 4 blade propellers - keeps 3 blade top end speed.
- 4 blade Swept Cleaver prop that has 3 blade top end speed with fast hole shot and unmatched handling.
- Tuned exhaust vents improve hole shot and "Best in class" reversibility.
- Stronger materials, more corrosion resistance, higher gloss and new casting technology.
- Includes Turning Point's cutting-edge designs.
- State-of-the-art casting technologies and race-proven finish and tuning practices to the Express line of props.
- Proprietary stainless steel, TP17™.
- Performance tuned pitch, rake angles, and exhaust vents improve all around performance.
- Propellers fit Evinrude®, Honda®, Johnson®, Mariner®, Mercury®, MerCruiser®, Nissan®, OMC®, Parsun®, Suzuki®, Tohatsu®, & Yamaha® Outboards and Sterndrives.
- Uses 500 series Installation/hub kits only-Sold separately.
- See application chart for engine application information and required Installation/hub kit part numbers.
Why upgrade to a Tuning Point stainless steel propeller?
- Stainless steel propellers are much more durable compared to aluminum.
- Substantial better performance over competitive aluminum propellers. (Minimal performance difference, around 0.5-1mph speed gain over Turning Point Aluminum Propeller Designs.)
- Expect better performance over competitive OEM and Aftermarket Stainless Steel propellers.
Now manufactured in our Industry leading TP17 stainless, the Express Mach4 series is perfect for any application that demands enhanced acceleration, cornering, and load carrying capabilities. This prop series is ideally suited for watersports, sterndrive boats, tri-toons, bay boats, and any vessel that can use stern lift. It is our best upgrade of older stainless designs from the 70's, 80's, 90's, and '00's, and will outrun most newer props, including five blade ski props.
Lifts the entire boat higher out of the water:
By lifting the hull higher, boats tend to lose less speed when fully loaded versus a 3-Blade prop. With a lightly loaded boat, a 3-Blade is usually the faster prop for most applications. Alternatively when an application is loaded down with extra people and gear, a 3-Bladed prop can lose up to 3 MPH. This is because the hull is forced deeper into the water causing more wetted surface by the added weight. By lifting the hull higher the Turning Point 4 blade when fully loaded does not lose the top end speed compared to a 3-Blade propeller.
Proprietary Stainless Steel, TP17™:
Formulated to meet the exacting requirements of the New Express Mach3 and Mach4 designs. 20% higher chromium content than the competition - more shine, better corrosion resistance. Almost 250% Stronger and 5X more durable than run-of-the-mill stainless steel. This new material allows Turning Point's Engineers and Designers the freedom to produce radical new designs that will help you wring the most performance out of your boat.
Large Free Flowing Exha