Turning Point Propellers 21311310 Hustler Propeller 12.5x13, 3-Blade Aluminum, RH Rotation (Standard)
- Hustler® Aluminum 3 Blade Props for 25-75hp Engines with 3.5" Gearcases.
- Features increased blade surfaces, cupping, and improved geometry for great all-around performance.
- Stainless steel performance at aluminum prices.
- Prop blades resist flex for improved fuel economy and performance.
- Squeeze casting adds strength that boosts performance.
- Protected by five-step powder-coated finish.
- Propellers fit Colman®, Evinrude®, Honda®, Johnson®, Mariner®, Mercury®, Nissan®, Parsun®, Suzuki®, Tohatsu®, & Yamaha® Outboards.
- Uses 10 series Installation/hub kits only-Sold separately.
- See application chart for engine application information and required Installation/hub kit part numbers.
Turning Point Hustler aluminum props function just like Express stainless steel designs and run within 0.5MPH to 1MPH of each other most of the time. There are many reasons for this:
- Hustler props are produced from the same stainless steel geometry & drawing.
- Hustler is cast using the latest state-of-the-art squeeze casting technologies.
The competition does NOT use stainless steel blade geometry with no-blade-flex squeeze cast technology in their aluminum propellers. Competitive Die-Cast aluminum propellers significantly under perform when compared to stainless steel designs seen in the market.
The 3-Blade Hustler is great for boaters looking to get the most top end out of their boat, and offer excellent bow lifting capabilities. These props are perfectly matched to mid-range horsepower pontoons, fishing, ribs, and tiller boats. It will fit all 6-75hp outboards with 2.5", 3", and 3.5" gearcases from all engine manufacturers.
Squeeze Cast for Added Strength:
Stainless steel performance is built into the Hustler Aluminum prop line. This is achieved through unique blade geometry and an exclusive Turning Point manufacturing process, Squeeze Casting. This process generates the highest mechanical properties attainable in a cast aluminum prop resulting from high density tighter grain structure. Stiffer blades means less flex and a faster prop. Competitors' Aluminum propellers are manufactured utilizing old Die-Cast process that produces props with air bubble, voids, and granularity. Weak, lack of strength and stiffness. Difficult to repair. Blades Flex under load, inefficient, loss of propulsive efficiency.
Long Lasting Ultracoat™ Powder Coated Finish:
Exclusive to Turning Point, the Ultracoat powder coat rivals a fine automotive finish, and is more durable than paint. Utilizing a state-of-the-art five step process, Ultracoat gives the propeller a shiny, uniform appearance that enhances any boat's good looks. This is the Gold Standard in Aluminum Corrosion Protection. Prop looks Newer Longer! Compared to Competitors' 4 step Paint and Coating Processes that result in much less abrasion and corrosion resistance.
Large Free Flowing Exhaust Ports:
Turning Point's Propeller Housings have massive Exhaust flow pathways. Their Propellers have 40% more exhaust flow Area versus competive product. More exhaust flow and less backpressure can generate more horsepower. Like headers for your boat.