Turning Point Propellers MasterGuard Super Duty Installation Kit 708 (11700800)
- MasterGuard Super Duty 700 Series Installation Kit for Engines 4.75" Gearcases
- Lifetime warranty for engines 200+hp with stainless steel props.
- New Hub for High Horsepower Outboards and Sterndrives High Horsepower Outboards and Sterndrives put extreme stress on a boat's driveline components. The increased torque output of supercharged, V-6 and V-8, and diesel outboards are testing the limits of modern metallurgy and thermoplastic engineering.
- For any installation of 200+hp Engine w/ a Stainless Steel Prop, the use of a 700 Series Super Duty Kit is now required to qualify for our Lifetime Warranty (Otherwise use the standard 500 Series).
- MasterGuard Installation/Hub Kits carry the only Lifetime Warranty in the WORLD!
- Hubs have no warranty restrictions, except for extreme commercial use.
- Saves a boater up to 33% on replacement propeller purchases (need to purchase prop housing only).
- One piece design: durable marine Bronze with Over Molded Glass Filled Nylon for Long Life.
- Re-useable after a Prop Strike.
- Warranted even if the prop is Destroyed! (consumer normal use only, not applicable on commercial applications)
- Enhanced lower unit protection.
- Warranted even if used in competitive propeller housings (Mercury, Michigan Wheel, Solas).
- Each kit contains a hub, thrust washer, and other hardware for installing Turning Point Express Mach3, Mach3 OS, and Mach4 propeller housings on most engines with 4.75" gearcase.
- Also used as a hub upgrade to fit Solas Rubex, Michigan Wheel XHS, and Mercury FloTorq propeller housings.
- Installation Kits for Evinrude®, Honda®, Johnson®, Mariner®, Mercury®, MerCruiser®, Nissan®, OMC®, Parsun®, Suzuki®, Tohatsu®, & Yamaha® Outboards and Sterndrives.
- See application chart for engine application information.
Turning Point is the only company to offer MasterGuard® Installation kits and prop housings for 6-300+hp engines with a Lifetime Warranty Hub. Boaters save up to 33% when buying a replacement propeller housing. MasterGuard hubs are Re-useable most of the time after a prop strike, and if not, they are Warrantied even if the prop is Destroyed (hub warranty on consumer use only - visit https://tpprops.com/warranty for details) . These hubs offer enhancedlower unit protection.
Turning Point's MasterGuard Hubs are engineered to withstand typical wear and tear over time without risk of spinning or failure under normal operational use. Turning Point's unique patented one piece hub with glass filled nylon over durable marine bronze splines eliminates failures commonly seen in multi-part "sleeve and spline" designs, and pressed-in rubber hub systems.
Eliminate Hub System Vibration and Chatter: Innovative one piece design reduces the number of parts and eliminates failures commonly seen in multi-part hub systems.
Eliminate Hub Cracking and Failure: The glass reinforced high-tech polymer construction increases flexibility, eliminating potential material stress fractures.
Corrosion Resistant Materials: Premium corrosion resistant durable marine bronze splines.
Reduce Gear Shock and Engine/Drive Damage: MasterGuard hubs offer Shock absorbing high-tech polymer cushion with lower unit protection.
Easy to Install: Clear and easy step-by-step directions coupled with mini