Tripp Lite TLM446USBB surge protector 4 AC outlet(s) 120 V 72" (1.83 m) Black
4-outlet surge protector safeguards your home/office electronics against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise.
- 4 NEMA 5-15R outlets distribute AC power to connected home/office equipment
- 450 joules protect your valuable electronics against dangerous surges and spikes
- 4 USB ports share 4.2A for fast charging of phones, tablets and other mobile devices
- 6 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug allows flexibility in placing devices away from AC outlet
- Durable metal housing designed to stand up in harsh environments, such as warehouses
4-Outlet Surge Protector with USB Safeguards Your Sensitive Electronics
Ideal for your home, office, retail or industrial workstation, this Protect It!r 4-outlet surge protector features a surge protection rating of 450 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against power surges and spikes. Because residential power outlets have three wires-hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)-the TLM446USBB protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G).
NEMA 5-15R Outlets Accept a Wide Range of Electronic Devices
Plug your computer, printer, wireless router, desk lamp and other home/office electronics into four NEMA 5-15R outlets to protect them against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise.
4 USB Ports Share 4.2 Amps of Charging Power
This surge protector with 4 USB ports is ideal for keeping your devices at full capacity. Four USB-A ports are available for charging your smartphone, tablet and other USB mobile devices.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI Line Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. This surge protector filters out disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
Includes the Latest Safety Features
The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment.
Versatile Surge Protector Provides Multiple Installation Options
This surge protector with 6-foot cord and NEMA 5-15P plug gives you flexibility in placing the unit away from the nearest wall outlet.
- TLM446USBB Protect It! 4-Outlet Surge Protector, Black Metal Housing
- Owner's manual
4-Outlet Surge Protector with 4 USB Ports (4.2A Shared) - 6 ft. Cord, 450 Joules, Metal Housing
- Product color: Black
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Width: 47.5
- Depth: 44.4
- Height: 289.1
- Weight: 680
- Surge energy rating: 450
- AC outlets quantity: 4
- AC outlet types: NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal input voltage: 120
- AC input frequency: 50 - 60
- Nominal current output: 4.2
- Peak power: 1800
- Peak current, normal mode: 15
- Cable length: 1.83
- Material: Metal
- EMI/RFI noise filtering: Y
- USB ports quantity: 4
- Cordless: N
- Number of products included: 1