Tripp Lite SMART1000RM1UN uninterruptible power supply (UPS) Line-Interactive 1000 VA 800 W 6 AC outlet(s)
Protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise. Pre-installed Network Management Card permits remote UPS management.
- Corrects under- and overvoltages from 83V to 147V
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets-2 switchable via network interface
- Network power management and control capability
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface
- 14 min. runtime at half load; 4 min. at full load
The SMART1000RM1UN SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up data centers, VoIP systems and network closets, the SMART1000RM1UN switches to 1kVA/800W battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Two of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment. The internal battery provides 14 minutes of support at half load (400W) and four minutes at full load (800W). The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 450-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's PowerAlertr software, available via free download, the SMART1000RM1UN enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Front-panel LEDs monitor power, voltage correction, load level and battery charge state.
Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload and low battery
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 10 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 450-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 14 min. and full load up to 4 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
Pre-Installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface
- Network interface supports simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial/contact-closure and pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management card
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional E2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- 2 load banks, each with one outlet controllable remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V-147V without using battery power
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment's performance
- Front-panel LEDs signal power, voltage correction, load level and battery charge state
- USB and DB9 ports combine with PowerAlert software, available via free download, to monitor operating conditions, monitor AC power, and enable safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure
- EPO po