Tripp Lite N201-015-YW networking cable 179.9" (4.57 m) Cat6 U/UTP (UTP) Yellow
With Tripp Lite's category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
- Meets category 6 cabling standards.
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Length: 15 ft./Color: Yellow/Connectors: RJ45 male
- Drastically reduce impedance & structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication
Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Yellow, 15-ft.
- Cable length: 4.57
- Cable type: Cat6
- Connector 1: RJ-45
- Connector 2: RJ-45
- Connector gender: Male connector/Male connector
- Cabling technology: 10/100/1000Base-T(X)
- Data transfer rate: 1000
- Cable color: Yellow
- Jacket material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Cable standard: Cat6
- Cable shielding: U/UTP (UTP)
- Conductor type: Stranded
- Frequency: 550
- Snagless cable boot: Y
- Quantity per pack: 1