Tripp Lite LC2400 line conditioner 6 AC outlet(s) Black 2400 W
Tripp Lite's LC2400 Line Conditioner keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions without using emergency power from UPS systems or auxiliary generators. Rated at 2400 watts / 20A, it automatically adjusts for under- and over-voltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power meeting ANSI C84.1 specifications. Reliable transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain 120V nominal output during voltage fluctuations between 89 and 147V. It has a 6-ft AC power cord and 6 AC outlets to provide continuous AC power to your critical IT equipment. With built-in premium surge suppression that exceeds the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B), the LC2400 also protects your valuable equipment from surges, spikes and EMI/RFI line noise that can wear down sensitive circuitry and cause premature aging or total failure of your equipment. It is backed by a USD25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage for connected equipment (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only) and a 2-year product warranty.
- Comprehensive Power Protection: The LC2400 provides comprehensive power protection for computers, A/V components and all electronics. It features built-in automatic voltage regulation to protect sensitive electronics, computer accessories and home theater equipment from the harmful effects of brownouts and overvoltages, plus a 1440-joule surge suppression rating to protect against catastrophic surge damage. The LC2400 also filters out disruptive line noise that can cause performance problems and corrupt or erase data. With its 2400-watt output rating and six AC outlets, the LC2400 provides ample capacity for multiple items of connected equipment.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: To protect connected equipment from the harmful effects of voltage fluctuations, the LC2400 features built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) with three levels of voltage stabilization to provide a targeted response to overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts. The LC2400 corrects brownouts as low as 89V and overvoltages up to 147V back to safe, nominal 120V power.
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering: Electromagnetic and radio sources can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. This EMI/RFI line noise is a common cause of incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video performance problems. The LC2400 incorporates technology that filters out disruptive line noise, preventing it from affecting your equipment or corrupting data.
- Network Grade AC Line Surge Suppression: The LC2400 provides 1440 joules of surge suppression to prevent even the strongest surges from damaging your valuable electronics. Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression.
- Built-In Power Status Display: Seven diagnostic LEDs provide complete power status information: AC power (green = NORM), incoming voltage level (2 x yellow = HIGH/LOW, 2 x red = VERY HIGH/VERY LOW) and AC line status (green = LINE OK, red = LINE FAULT). An On/Off switch located on the rear of the unit provides one-touch power control over all components.
- Compact Design: The LC2400's compact cabinet (less than eight inches in height) and 6-ft. cord make it easy to integrate into a wide range of applications: a desktop computer setup, a home theater setup, a lab bench and more. Six AC outlets (four 15-amp and two 20-amp) provide ample capacity for connected equipment.
- Ultimate Peace of Mind: The LC2400 comes with USD25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance-guaranteed lifetime protection for your equipment in case of surge damage, including direct lightning strikes. And it's simple: Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage begins the moment you purchase the LC2400, with no forms to fill out or send in. Additionally, this Tripp Lite Line Conditioner is backed by a 2-year warranty.
2400W 120V Power Conditioner with A