Tripp Lite LC1200 line conditioner 4 AC outlet(s) Black 1200 W
Tripp Lite's LC1200 Line Conditioner keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions without using emergency power from UPS systems or auxiliary generators. Rated at 1200 watts / 10A, it automatically adjusts for under- and over-voltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power meeting ANSI C84.1 specifications. It has a 7-ft AC power cord and 4 NEMA 5-15R outlets to provide continuous AC power to your critical IT equipment. With built-in premium surge suppression that exceeds the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B), the LC1200 also protects your valuable equipment from surges, spikes and EMI/RFI line noise that can wear down sensitive circuitry and cause premature aging or total failure of your equipment.
- Comprehensive Power Protection: Provides comprehensive power protection for computers, A/V components and all electronics.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) with three levels of voltage stabilization to provide a targeted response to overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts. The LC1200 corrects brownouts as low as 89V and overvoltages up to 147V back to safe, nominal 120V power.
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering: Electromagnetic and radio sources can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. This EMI/RFI line noise is a common cause of incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video performance problems. The LC1200 incorporates technology that filters out disruptive line noise, preventing it from affecting your equipment or corrupting data.
- Network Grade AC Line Surge Suppression: The LC1200 provides 1200 joules of surge suppression to prevent even the strongest surges from damaging your valuable electronics. Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression.
- Built-In Power Status Display: Seven diagnostic LEDs provide complete power status information: AC power (green = NORM), incoming voltage level (2 x yellow = HIGH/LOW, 2 x red = VERY HIGH/VERY LOW) and AC line status (green = LINE OK, red = LINE FAULT). An On/Off switch located on the rear of the unit provides one-touch power control over all components.
- Compact Design: The LC1200's compact cabinet (less than eight inches in height) and 7-ft. cord make it easy to integrate into a wide range of applications.
1200W 120V Power Conditioner with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and AC Surge Protection
- AC outlet type: NEMA 5-15R
- Housing material: Plastic
- Cord length: 7
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Output power: 1200
- UPS AC suppression rating: 1200
- Width: 152
- Depth: 178
- Height: 184
- Weight: 4000
- AC outlets quantity: 4
- Product color: Black
- LED indicators: Y
- Certification: UL1012/CUL1012/NOM