Tripp Lite PDUMVR20NETLX power distribution unit (PDU) 0U Black 24 AC outlet(s)
1.9kW vertical PDU with individual outlet metering distributes, monitors and manages single-phase power. Built-in Java-free network interface helps you remotely monitor load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime.
The PDUMVR20NETLX 1.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU with individual outlet metering provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The switched PDU features 24 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot power cord with NEMA L5-20P plug and optional 5-20P adapter connects the PDU to an AC source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current, each outlet's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets.
Distributes, Monitors and Manages Network-Grade AC Power
- 1.9kW 120V 20A switched PDU with single-phase input
- 10 ft. power cord with NEMA L5-20P plug and 5-20P adapter
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
24 NEMA 5-15/20R Switched Outlets Distribute AC Power
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Included cord retention brackets prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports current for each load bank, each individual outlet, and total PDU load
- Supports IP-address self-ID
- Digits flip 180ø for easy reading at either angle
Built-In LX Platform Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Essential Safety Features
- Tiered access allows administrator and guest to log in via web browser
- Immediate alert notifications via email or SNMP traps
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- Real-time clock backup maintains day/date even if PDU is unpowered
Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- 70 in. PDU mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
1.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU, LX Platform, Outlet Monitoring, 120V Outlets (24 NEMA 5-15/20R), L5-20P Plug, 0U, TAA
- PDU types: Switched
- Rack c