Tripp Lite N820-10M fiber optic cable 393.7" (10 m) OM3 LC Blue
Tripp Lite introduces it's Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cables, for use with 10Gb Ethernet applications. These technology, 50/125um, LC/LC Fiber Optic cables, provide nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of Single mode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 10Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN's, SAN's, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for Life.
- 10gb Ethernet speed to 300 meters @850nm.
- Use with VCSEL and LED laser light sources.
- High-Speed, High-Bandwidth, Low-Cost.
- Backward compatible with legacy LAN's.
- Ideal for Fibre Channel (SAN) applications.
- IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF compliant.
N82010M - 10m
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Connector 1: LC
- Connector 2: LC
- Full duplex: Y
- Core diameter: 50
- Cladding diameter: 125
- Cable color: Blue
- Wavelengths supported: 850
- Data transfer rate: 10
- Fiber mode structure: Multi-mode
- Jacket material: Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH)
- Fibre optic type: OM3
- Package weight: 80
- Package depth: 12.7
- Package height: 228.6
- Package width: 177.8
- Master (outer) case height: 185.4
- Master (outer) case width: 154.9
- Master (outer) case weight: 870
- Master (outer) case length: 149.9
- Quantity per master (outer) case: 10
- Core / cladding diameter: 50/125
- Cable length: 10
- Connector gender: Male connector/Male connector