Tripp Lite SMART1000LCD uninterruptible power supply (UPS) Line-Interactive 1000 VA 500 W 8 AC outlet(s)
Tripp Lite's SMART1000LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs for up to 60 minutes or individual DVR components for as long as 3 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 4 battery-supported outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for items not requiring battery support. Space saving right angle 5-15P input plug.
USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Full load efficiency rating of 97% offers energy-savings and cool operating temperatures. Built-in single-line RJ-11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, satellite receiver or other peripherals with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Set of 2.2 GHz coaxial jacks protect against surges entering on CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation.
The LCD display includes a dimmer switch and can be rotated for easy viewing in upright tower or horizontal shelf-mount position. 1000VA/500W power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components.
- LCD Display with dimmer switch indicates input voltage, battery capacity and a variety of operating conditions. Display is rotatable for easy viewing whether UPS is in vertical or horizontal position
- SMART1000LCD Digital Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support during blackouts
- Full load efficiency rating of 97% offers energy-savings and cool operating temperatures
- Supports entry level PCs up to 60 minutes or single DVR components for up to 3 hours during blackouts
- Regulates brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power
- 4 UPS battery supported outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets
- Space saving right angle 5-15P input plug
- USB port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Single-line phone suppression protects standard dialup/DSL phone connection
- 1000VA/500 watt power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive computer, home theater and other equipment
- 3 minutes full load runtime (1000VA/500 watts), 10 minutes half load runtime (500VA/250 watts)
- Cabinet adapts to tower format or rackmount shelf format. Rackmount (2U) format requires an optional shelf, available separately
- Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- USD250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA, Canada & Puerto Rico Only)
SmartPro LCD 120V 1kVA 500W Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, LCD Display, USB, TEL/DSL/Coax Protection
- UPS topology: Line-Interactive
- Input operation voltage (min): 89
- Output operation voltage (max): 120