TP-LINK Deco P9(3-pack) wireless router Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) Gigabit Ethernet
Fast. Stable. Everywhere.
Whole Home Hybrid Mesh Wi-Fi System
AC1200 + AV1000
Mesh Wi-Fi + Powerline: Signal Through Walls
Deco P9 combines dual-band Wi-Fi and powerline to establish a stronger mesh network.
Powerline technology uses your home's electrical wiring to create stronger connections between Deco units, reducing the impact of walls and other obstacles on signal and providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Boosted Speeds: Wi-Fi + Powerline Hybrid Bandwidth
Powerline and wireless connections work together to transmit data between Deco units. The total network speed is greatly improved compared with using Wi-Fi only.
The hybrid whole-home system delivers extended coverage up to 6,000 ft2 / 560 m2 with the help of the combination of dual-band Wi-Fi and powerline. Eliminate weak signal areas with whole-home Wi-Fi and no more searching around for a stable connection.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
Robust Parental Controls
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to keep your children safe while they're online.
All Decos Work Together
Deco P9 is compatible with other Deco models to form Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
WiFi + PLC Hybrid Mesh, WiFi coverage up to 560 m2 (3-pack)
- Ethernet WAN: Y
- DSL WAN: Y
- SIM card slot: N
- 3G/4G USB modem compatibility: N
- Wi-Fi band: Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
- Top Wi-Fi standard: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- WLAN data transfer rate (max): 867
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11a,802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n),Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Ethernet LAN interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3i,IEEE 802.3u
- 4G: N
- 3G: N
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 2
- USB port: Y
- Memory card slot(s): N
- Security algorithms: WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK
- Transmit power: 30
- Antenna type: Internal
- DHCP client: Y
- DHCP server: Y
- Quality of Service (QoS) support: Y
- Firewall: Y
- Firewall security: SPI Firewall
- Reset button: Y
- LED indicators: Link
- SSID-based VLAN assignment: Y
- Dynamic DNS (DDNS): Y
- Port forwarding: Y
- Certification: CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA,
RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS
- Power source type: AC
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 70
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 90
- AC input voltage: 100 - 240
- AC input frequency: 50/60
- Output current: 0.5
- Width: 90.7
- Depth: 90.7
- Height: 190.5
- Cables included: LAN (RJ-45)
- AC adapter included: Y
- Manual: Y
- Package type: Box
- Number of p