StarTech.com PCIUSB3S22 interface cards/adapter USB 3.0 Internal
Add 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to a computer through a PCI slot
The PCIUSB3S22 2-Port PCI to USB 3.0 Card enables you to connect USB 3.0 peripherals to a PC through a legacy PCI host bus, which doubles the data transfer speeds when used with USB 3.0 peripherals than would be possible with a USB 2.0 host connection - up to 1.3 Gbps (PCI bus limit).
The card features an optional SATA power connection, which enables each port to supply up to 900mA of power to USB 3.0 bus-powered devices.
By supporting a legacy (PCI) host connection, the card adds updated peripheral connectivity, without having to upgrade to a PCIe-equipped motherboard or rely on the backward compatibility of USB 3.0 peripherals.
Guaranteed to provide reliable performance, the PCIUSB3S22 PCI USB 3.0 card is backed by lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Faster transfer rates when used with USB 3.0 peripherals than a USB 2.0 host connection would permit (up to 1.3 Gbps, PCI bus limit)
- Suited for installation in Small Form Factor cases as well as in full profile systems
- Can support bus-powered USB devices
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Adapter Card with SATA Power - Dual Port PCI USB 3 Controller Card
- Host interface: PCI
- Output interface: USB 3.0
- Internal: Y
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Internal SATA ports quantity: 1
- Chipset: NEC uPD720202
- Width: 123
- Depth: 56
- Height: 10
- Weight: 60
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Operating temperature (T-T): 5 - 50
- Storage temperature (T-T): -25 - 70
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 15 - 90
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8 Enterpr
- Product color: Red
- Package weight: 146
- Package depth: 175
- Package height: 32
- Package width: 144