StarTech.com ST3300G3UA networking card Ethernet 5000 Mbit/s
Add three USB 3.0 ports (5Gbps) and a GbE port to your MacBook, using this silver, Apple style hub with an extended-length cable. Here's a must-have accessory for your MacBook. This portable USB 3.0 hub merges your USB peripheral and RJ45 network connections into a single, convenient combination hub. It gives you two vital connection types that are often missing from modern, port-limited laptops.
This silver, sandblasted USB hub matches the finish of your MacBook, and because it features a solid-aluminum casing that's both lightweight and rugged, it's perfect for travel usage. It also integrates a lengthier, 27 cm (10.5 in) cable, so you have the flexibility to place the hub, your devices, and your network connection, exactly where you need them.
Looks great while expanding your connectivity
This high-quality, Apple style USB hub features a Gigabit Ethernet port, giving you an easy way to expand your MacBook connectivity. And because the hub integrates a Gigabit Ethernet port, you can add wired network connectivity to your laptop in a location where Wi-Fir is unreliable or unavailable.
The hub's built-in USB cable has sufficient length to reach your laptop's USB 3.0 port, regardless of where the port is located.
Plus, the stylish hub features three USB 3.0 (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports in a compact housing. And, its silver, sandblasted finish provides a unique and trendy look when compared to traditional hubs.
Portable and rugged
The hub features a rugged yet lightweight housing, so there's no need to sacrifice dependability for portability. With its compact, USB-powered design and a built-in USB cable, you can tuck the combination hub neatly into your travel bag, and avoid the nuisance of carrying multiple separate adapters.
This USB 3.0 hub is perfect for travel, such as back-and-forth trips from home to office. Plus, the compact hub takes up minimal space on a desk, so you can use it in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
Save money and time
This bus-powered USB hub installs quickly and easily, and it's natively supported in Windowsr, Mac, and Chrome OS, with no additional drivers or software required. You can also avoid the nuisance and cost of purchasing devices by using the USB 3.0 hub plus GbE with your current USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
The ST3300G3UA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Sleek and stylish, with a silver, sandblasted finish that matches your MacBook
- Provides three USB 3.0 ports, and one Gigabit Ethernet port in a rugged, aluminum housing
- Travel friendly, with a portable, lightweight design and a built-in, extended-length cable that offers flexible desk placement options
StarTech.com 3 Port Portable USB 3.0 Hub plus GbE - Hub with Built-In Cable
- Wake-on-LAN ready: Y
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Host interface: USB
- Interface: Ethernet
- Internal: N
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- USB ports quantity: 3
- USB version: 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1)
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A hub ports quantity: 3
- Chipset: Genesys Logic - GL3520, Realtek - RTL8153
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x
- Flow control support: Y
- VLAN tagging: Y
- Auto-negotiation: Y
- Maximum data transfer rate: 5000
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Cabling technology: 10/100/1000BaseT(X)
- Full duplex: Y
- Jumbo frames support: Y
- Jumbo frames: 9000
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10 Education,Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10