StarTech.com PEXUSB3S2EI interface cards/adapter SATA,USB 3.0 Internal
Add front or rear panel USB 3.0 ports to your computer case using USB 3.0 motherboard-style headers
This PCI Express USB 3.0 card offers a cost-effective upgrade that lets you add four USB 3.0 ports to your computer through a PCIe slot. It offers two external ports plus two internal USB 3.0 headers to help adapt your desktop or server to support a variety of USB 3.0 devices.
Flexible and convenient port design
With extra motherboard-style USB 3.0 headers you have the flexibility to add more internal USB 3.0 devices to your PC. When your existing headers are occupied, you can connect front panel hubs or card readers using this versatile alternative to costly motherboard and computer upgrades.
For added convenience, the card integrates two external USB 3.0 ports, so you can plug in more devices such as external hard drives or printers.
Simple installation and supports older devices
The USB 3.0 card is easy to install and requires no additional drivers or software in natively supported Windows 8.1 / 8 operating systems. Plus, it˙features a dual profile design that fits in standard or low-profile cases, so you can rest assured it will fit in your small form-factor system if needed.
Connecting older peripherals isn't a problem either. So, there's no need to purchase devices since the adapter card is backward compatible with your USB 2.0 and 1.x technology.
Effective USB 3.0 performance enhanced by UASP
This high-performance SuperSpeed USB 3.0 card supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and is enhanced with UASP support, which can perform ~70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0, when paired with a
The PEXUSB3S2EI is ruggedly built˙for reliable USB 3.0 device connections and is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note:˙UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), is supported in Windows˙8, 8.1, Server 2012 and Linux kernel 2.6.37 or later. Test results were obtained using an Intel Ivy Bridge system, StarTech.com add-on USB 3.0 cards, a UASP-enabled StarTech.com enclosure, and a SATA III solid-state drive.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Flexibility to connect external and internal USB 3.0 devices and supports UASP
- Fast, hassle-free setup with Windows 8 native support, and fits into standard or low-profile systems
- Backward compatibility lets you save money and connect existing USB 2.0 and 1.x devices
StarTech.com 4 Port PCI Express USB 3.0 Card - 2 External & 2 Internal - SATA Power - UASP Support - 2x Int Motherboard-Style Headers
- Host interface: PCIe
- Output interface: SATA,USB 3.0
- Internal: Y
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Internal SATA ports quantity: 1
- Data transfer rate (max): 5
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Product color: Metallic,Red
- Certification: CE, FCC
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Wind
- Linux operating systems supported: Y
- Server operating systems supported: Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows Server 2012
- Operating temperature (T-T): 5 - 50
- Storage temperature (T-T): -25 - 70
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 20 - 80
- Width: 18
- Depth: 92
- Height: 120
- Weight: 55
- Package width: 174
- Package depth: 143
- Package height: 33
- Package weight