StarTech.com HSB100SATBK drive bay panel 5.25" Bezel panel Black
Hot-swap any 3.5in SATA hard drive easily from any computer with a 5.25in bay
This 3.5in SATA hard drive hot-swap bay allows you to install a 3.5in SATA drive in an available/unused 5.25in drive bay. To remove the drive, it's as simple as opening the front panel door; to re-insert a drive, simply insert the drive (connector first) until the door closes.
The hot swap bay offers a trayless design that makes it the ideal solution for quick and easy drive removals and insertions as part of a system building process, or integration into rackmount systems or industrial environments.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with a compatible controller.
Also a perfect addition for operating system image deployment and any task that requires being able to quickly access large volumes of data on the fly, the hot swap bay provides everything you need to expedite important projects while maintaining a reliable storage solution.
With support for SATA HDD speeds up to 6.0 Gbps, the mobile rack/backplane is fully compatible with RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications.
Designed to provide a durable and reliable operating experience, the mobile rack features a 50,000+ insertion rating and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximize performance, with file transfer speeds up to 6Gbps when paired with SATA III HDD and controller
- Quickly and easily install or remove hard drives without having to open the chassis with the innovative trayless design
- Rubber shock absorbers, a solid aluminum construction and 50,000+ insertion rating ensures longevity from both the drives and bay
StarTech.com 13.335 cm (5.25") Trayless Hot Swap Mobile Rack for 8.89 cm (3.5") Hard Drive - Internal SATA Backplane Enclosure
- Type: Bezel panel
- Size: 5.25
- Number of hard drives supported: 1
- Hard drive size: 3.5
- Hard drive interface: Serial ATA,Serial ATA II,Serial ATA III
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 50
- Product color: Black
- Material: Aluminium,PU plastic
- Width: 149
- Depth: 184
- Height: 42
- Weight: 305
- Package weight: 366