StarTech.com DP2HDMI2 video converter Passive video converter 1920 x 1200 pixels
Connect your HDMI monitor or HDTV to a DisplayPort equipped computer
The StarTech.com DP2HDMI2 DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled display or projector to a DisplayPort out port from a computer (desktop or laptop), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
The adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200, allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI2 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing HDMI display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
StarTech.com DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter - 1920x1200 - HDMI Video Converter - Latching DP Connector - Monitor to HDMI Adapter (DP2HDMI2)
- Weight: 32
- Product color: Black
- Package height: 16
- Package width: 200
- Package depth: 220
- Converter type: Passive video converter
- Host interface: DisplayPort
- Output interface: HDMI
- Maximum video resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Audio support: Y
- Audio output channels: 5.1
- Certification: CE, FCC, REACH
- Cable length: 0.21
- Quantity: 1
- Width: 25
- Depth: 265
- Height: 14
- Package weight: 41
- Plug and Play: Y
- Supported video modes: 1080p
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1200