Seagate NAS HDD IronWolf 3.5" 12000 GB Serial ATA III
The Comes From Within
Seagate has dominated the data storage industry for 40 years.
We understand your unique data storage challenges, and crafted the IronWolfr and IronWolf Pro 14 TB NAS hard drives to help you achieve your goals.
Be Tough. Be Ready.
For everything NAS, there's IronWolf and IronWolf Pro - always on, always working.
Built for multi-user environments and high workload rates, these NAS hard drives are enhanced with AgileArray technology for optimal reliability and system scalability.
Drive Health and Data Recovery
IronWolf Health Management (IHM) means better drive health. When IronWolf or IronWolf Pro hard drives are integrated into compatible network attached storage (NAS) systems, the overall system reliability increases because the NAS system is constantly monitored and users are alerted if needed.
Built for Work. Built for Performance.
Multiple users can confidently upload and download data on a NAS system populated with IronWolf hard drives.
All IronWolf hard drives are equipped with RV sensors to maintain performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures.
Support Your Business
A small business needs data that can thrive.
IronWolf NAS hard drives can handle the vibrations and high workload rates of a high data network within a multi-RAID environment.
Be Creative. Keep Growing.
IronWolf and IronWolf Pro help keep you on schedule with 24x7 remote access, backup, and file sharing.
So keep doing what you do . These drives will keep pace with your growing data storage requirements.
NAS HDD 12TB IronWolf, 7200rpm, 6Gb/s, SATA 256MB, 3.5''
- Type: HDD
- Hard drive capacity: 12000
- Interface: Serial ATA III
- Hard drive speed: 7200
- Hard drive size: 3.5
- Component for: NAS
- Storage drive buffer size: 256
- Hard drive sustained transfer rate: 210
- Start/stop cycles: 600000
- Workload rate limit: 180
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 1000000
- Start-up current: 1.8
- Operating temperature (T-T): 5 - 70
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 70
- Halogen-free: Y
- Power consumption (idle): 5
- Power consumption (standby): 0.8
- Power consumption (typical): 7.8
- Operating shock: 70
- Non-operating shock: 250
- Height: 26.11
- Depth: 146.99
- Width: 101.85
- Weight: 690
- Quantity per pallet: 40
- Quantity per box: 20
- Number of layers per pallet: 8
- Operating voltage: 5 / 12
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 90
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 95
- Non-operating altitude: -304.8 - 12192
- Hard drive interface transfer rate: 6