StarTech.com USB32HD4K USB graphics adapter 3840 x 2160 pixels Black
USB 3.0 External Video & Graphics Card | Multi-Monitor | USB-Powered | Supports Mac & Windows
Want to add 4K Ultra HD video to your computer system Now, you can enjoy the picture quality of Ultra HD video, even if your system doesn't natively support 4K video output.
With an additional 4K monitor connected to your computer, you can extend or mirror your desktop for increased productivity. DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display certification ensures automatic driver installation, so you'll be ready to enjoy your Ultra HD display in no time.
Ultra HD Multi-tasking
Now you can connect a 4K HDTV, monitor or projector to your computer, even if your laptop or desktop video card doesn't natively support 4K output. The USB32HD4K USB to HDMI 4K adapter lets you extend or mirror your primary display onto an Ultra HD monitor or television, giving you the additional screen space you need to simplify multi-tasking and maximize your productivity.
Astonishing 4K Picture Quality
At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, you'll be amazed at the picture quality of a 4K monitor or television; the USB32HD4K lets you harness the impressive bandwidth capability of a USB 3.0 connection to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display. Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications.
DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display Certified
Installation has never been easier. When you connect this DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display certified adapter to a web-enabled Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 computer, it automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won't have to.
The USB32HD4K is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enable 4K video output from your computer system to an HDMI television. The USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K adapter allows your system to output 4K video even if your system is not capable of outputting Ultra HD resolutions
- Now you can add an additional 4K television, by simply plugging the USB32HD4K into a USB 3.0 port
- Get up and running faster, with automatic software & driver installation on computers running Windows 10, 8, or 7 with an active Internet connection
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI Display Adapter 4K Ultra HD, DisplayLink Certified, Video Converter w/ External Graphics Card - Mac & Windows (USB32HD4K)
- Product color: Black
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Maximum resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40
- Storage temperature (T-T): -10 - 80
- Width: 45
- Height: 15
- Weight: 65
- Package height: 41
- Package width: 145
- Package depth: 212
- USB version: 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1)
- USB connector type: USB Type-A
- DVI output: N
- HDMI output: Y
- DisplayPort output: N
- Number of displays supported: 1
- USB connector gender: Male connector
- Chipset: DisplayLink - DL-5500
- USB pass-through: N
- Supported graphics resolutions: 640 x 480 (VGA),1024 x 768 (XGA),1280 x 1024 (SXGA),1280 x 720 (HD 720),1280 x 768 (WXGA),1280 x 800,1366 768,1400 x 1050 (SXGA+),1600 x 1200 (UXGA),1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+),1920 x 1080 (HD 1080),1920 x 1200 (WUXGA),2048 x 1152,3840 x 2160
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10,Windows 10 Education,Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 IOT Core,Windows 10 Pro,Windows 10 Pro x64,Windows 2000,Windows 2000 Profe