StarTech.com PEXUSB3S3GE networking card Ethernet 5000 Mbit/s Internal
This PCIe USB 3.0 card couples your peripheral and network connections into a single, scalable solution.
By combining three USB 3.0 ports and one RJ45 port onto a single card, you only need a single PCIe slot for installation, which lets you free up space for other add-ons or upgrades and get more out of your desktop or server.
Combo-card convenience and cost-savings
If you have separate cards for your USB and network connections, this versatile card overcomes the aggravation of running out of PCIe slots while helping to reduce clutter inside your PC.
This dual-purpose card is perfect for building or upgrading your computer. It helps you save money by avoiding the additional costs of purchasing separate USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet adapters.
Flexible install options and legacy device support
You can rest assured this card will fit in your small form-factor system, if needed. It features a dual-profile design that makes it easy to install in either standard or low-profile cases.
The combo card makes it easy to connect peripherals such as your external hard drives or mobile devices. Plus, it's backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x, so you won't have to replace all of your existing USB devices.
Gigabit connectivity and network management
Functioning as a network adapter, the card delivers wired network access in locations where Wi-Fir is unavailable or unreliable.
Support for advanced features such as jumbo frames and VLAN tagging means you can optimize network traffic as needed.
Effective USB 3.0 performance enhanced by UASP
This high-performance SuperSpeed USB 3.0 adapter card supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and is enhanced with UASP support, which can perform ~70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0, when paired with a UASP-enabled enclosure.
The PEXUSB3S3GE is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
StarTech.com 3 Port PCI Express USB 3.0 Card + Gigabit Ethernet - Fits Standard & Low-Profile PCs - UASP Supported - Optional SATA Power
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Host interface: PCI Express
- Interface: Ethernet
- Internal: Y
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PCI version: 2.0
- Maximum data transfer rate: 5000
- Full duplex: Y
- Chipset: Renesas / NEC - ŠPD720201, Realtek - RTL8153
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Cabling technology: 10/100/1000BaseT(X)
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x
- Flow control support: Y
- Jumbo frames support: Y
- Product color: Metallic,Red
- LED indicators: Activity,Link
- PCI Card form factor: Full-height (low-profile)
- Wake-on-LAN ready: Y
- Auto MDIX IEEE: Y
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 1920042
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10 Education,Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 Pro,Windows 10 Pro x64,Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64
- Linux operating systems supported: Y
- Server operating systems supported: Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows Server 2012
- Width: 18
- Depth: 77
- Height: 120
- Package width: 144
- Package depth: 176
- Package height: 33
- Package weight: 150
- Certification: CE, FCC
- RoHS compliance: Y