StarTech.com FAN4SPLIT12 internal power cable 12.2" (0.31 m)
The FAN4SPLIT12 Fan Power Splitter Cable enables you to connect two 4-pin (PWM) fans to a single power supply connector, which allows you to optimize your computer cooling capability without having to upgrade the power supply.
Providing a flexible way to position computer case fans as needed, this 4-pin Fan Power Splitter cable offers a connection length of 1ft, eliminating the need to strain the connection from the computer power supply in order to reach the fan power connection.
This high quality splitter cable is constructed of high quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Durable construction.
- Sturdy PWM (4-pin) connectors.
- Easy to install.
- Ideal for CPU Fans with higher power consumption.
- Easily split a single power supply connector into two 4-pin (PWM) fan connectors - An inexpensive way to add more fan power connectors to a computer power supply.
- Cable to connect 2 CPU Fans to 1 power connector.
- Easily split a single power supply connector into two 4-pin (PWM) fan connectors.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to connect two 4-pin (PWM) fans to a single power supply connector.
- Re-position your computer case fans to provide optimal cooling to your system.
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty.
12in 4 Pin Fan Power Splitter Cable, F/M
- Connector 1: Molex (4-pin)
- Connector 2: Molex (4-pin)
- Cable length: 0.31
- Product color: Multicolour
- Weight: 8
- Package weight: 15
- Package height: 14
- Package width: 125
- Package depth: 225
- Connector gender: Male connector/Female connector