StarTech.com FAN370PRO computer cooling component Processor Cooler
Add a CPU heatsink and fan cooler to a Socket 7/370 system
Measuring 65x60x45mm, this Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler/Fan is a combination heatsink and fan designed to cool high performance CPUs.
The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler offers an extra-large heatsink combined with a quiet running 6x2 cm brushless ball bearing DC motor. The fan features a high-efficiency blade design capable of moving 21.46 CFM, providing enough cooling capacity for Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz.
The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler is powered through a TX3 (3-pin) connection to the computer power supply, and is a suitable cooling solution for Intel Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz and AMD K6 processors at any speed.
Please note: to power the Socket 7/370 CPU cooler using an LP4 (4-pin) connection to the power supply, please see our TX3 to 2x LP4 Power Y Splitter Cable (CPUFANADAPT).
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Aluminum heatsink and 60mm ball bearing fan for efficient cooling and reliability
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
StarTech.com 65x60x45mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan w/ Heatsink & TX3 connector
- Package height: 72
- Package width: 81
- Compatible products: Socket 7 & Socket 370
- Weight: 136
- Product color: Black
- Material: Aluminium,Plastic
- Supported processor sockets: Socket 370
- Package weight: 163
- Type: Cooler
- Voltage: 12
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Rotational speed (max): 4000
- Maximum airflow: 20.2
- Heatsink dimensions (W x D x H): 58 x 63 x 20
- Number of fans: 1
- Compatible processor series: Intel Celeron,Intel Pentium III
- Suitable for: Processor
- Noise level (high speed): 31
- Fan dimensions (W x D x H): 58 x 58 x 20
- Package depth: 100
- Bearing type: Ball bearing
- Fan diameter: 58
- Thermal resistance: 0.661