Penetrating Grade Threadlocker GREEN Tube - 36ml
OEM specified. A low viscosity threadlocking liquid that wicks along the threads of preassembled fasteners to secure them in place. Since it is applied after assembly, preventive maintenance procedures are simplified. Ideal for fasteners ranging from #2 to 1/2″ (2.2 to 12mm) in size. Localized heating and hand tools are needed for disassembly. Conforms to ASTM D5363 AN0261 (Mil-S-46163A, Type III, Grade R).
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Bolts on alternators, air conditioning belts and distributor clamps, carburetor adjustment screws, and hairline cracks.
- Marine - Suggested Applications: Bolts on alternators, distributor clamps, carburetor adjustment screws, hairline or porosity cracks
- Clean and dry parts using Permatex® Surface Prep™ activator.
- Assemble parts and make adjustments.
- Apply Threadlocker where thread enters parts. Refer to Technical Data Sheet for complete information.
NOTE: Threadlocker works on metal parts. It is not recommended for plastics. To disassemble parts, weaken cured Threadlocker by heating above 500°F (260°C); then use hand tools to separate components.