Oregon Scientific SE338M heart rate monitor Green
An active lifestyle doesn't begin and end at the gym, so why use a bulky monitor that cramps your style
The Touch Trainer builds on consumer research to make a more intuitive user experience and a slimmer design than on any other heart rate monitor. Its directional touch screen eliminates buttons and makes it easier to track your workout the way you want.
Its slim design - 2mm thinner than any other heart rate monitor on the market - coupled with a soft silicon strap make for a pleasant form factor and a comfortable workout.
The Strap-Free Touch Trainer utilizes ECG technology to liberate you from wearing a chest belt for a more comfortable workout. All you have to do to monitor your heart rate is place 1 or 2 fingers on the lens' sensor, which will then tell you all you need to know about your performance in just a few seconds.
- Patented touch screen technology to conveniently view exercise data.
- Thin design & soft silicon wrist strap.
- Touch sensor ECG measures heart rate without a chest belt.
- Calculates calories burned.
- Alert function that signals when heart rate is below or above optimal levels.
- Shows current, average and maximum heart rate readings.
- Stopwatch including count up function" 99h: 59m: 59s.
- Clock, calendar and alarm functions.
- Includes EL backlight for easy reading in low light.
Strap-Free Touch Trainer, Green
- Stopwatch: Y
- Clock function: Y
- Alarm clock: Y
- Calendar: Y
- Product color: Green