Oynx M-16 Manual Belt Pack IPFD Grey
The Onyx M-16 Manual Belt Pack IPFD is a manual inflation life jacket where the wearer pulls the inflation handle. The 16 gram CO2 charge provides 17 lbs. of buoyancy. It is equipped with back-up oral inflation to allow the user to provide additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs. It features an extremely low profile and weighs less than 1 lb. The Onyx M-16 provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it. The durable fabric resists tears and punctures. It is recommended for persons 16 years of age and older and weighing over 80 lbs. This life jacket is not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers. For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-16 Rearming Kit #1370. The Onyx M-16 Manual Belt Pack is a U.S. Coast Guard Approved inflatable belt pack.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Inflatable Belt Pack-Manual Inflation
- 16 gram CO2 charge provides 17 lbs. of buoyancy
- Oral inflation tube can be used by wearer to provide additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs.
- Secure Pull clips to life jacket; Allows for quick release when pulled for inflation
- Low profile design does not inhibit movement