Nintendo Code Name S.T.E.A.M. video game Nintendo 3DS Basic
Get Steamed Up!
In the Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. game, you will launch S.T.E.A.M. (Strike Team Eliminating the Alien Menace), an elite team of steam-powered special-forces soldiers, to save the world from an alien menace. In this blend of action and strategy, your commandos use steam power stored in special backpacks to move into position and fire an arsenal of distinct weapons. Pick your team members and load out, then use strategy to decide the way to approach this steampunk-inspired battlefield.
- Experience a , steampunk-inspired turn-based action strategy game from Intelligent Systems, the company behind classics like Advance Wars and Fire Emblem.
- Outflank and outshoot the enemy in a fully 3D battlefield. To defeat aliens, you have to take cover, set up ambushes and unleash crossfires and counter-attacks.
- An unexpected cast of characters leaps to life in stylized 3D graphics and comic-book-style cinematics.
- Harness the power of steam, which plays a vital role to power the world, including powering movement and weapon use. Managing steam reserves is key to strategy.
- Battle through alien-infested maps using a four-member team comprised of diverse characters that have unique abilities and weapons.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., 3DS
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- Genre: Action / Strategy
- ESRB rating: T (Teen)
- Game edition: Basic
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Release date (DD/MM/YYYY): 13/03/2015
- Multiplayer mode: Y
- Maximum number of players: 2
- Publisher: Nintendo