Netgear JGS524 ProSafe 24 Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch
Take Gigabit to the Desktop
NETGEAR's JGS500 Gigabit Switch Series gives your office network a megaboost of speed and capacity that is within your budget. With up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth, these 16- and 24-port switches can blast 2000 Mbps per port while their affordable prices enable you to put them everywhere. Use it to take Gigabit Ethernet directly to the desktop! Standards-based for easy integration of 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices, these unmanaged, rack-mountable switch feature 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink on every port. Users can take advantage of the their ability to deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Ideal for workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices looking for oustanding performance at a low price.
1000 Mbps speeds and a switching capacity of up to 48 Gbps meet the performance needs for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications. The JGS500 series are perfect for graphics, multimedia, and other applications that have to move large files across the network quickly.
Aggressive prices enable your workgroup, department or small network to ramp up to Gigabit speeds, even all the way to the desktop.
Each port is equipped with automatic speed and duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink to adjust for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link. Standards-based design makes it easy to combine 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on your network.
Easy to set up and easy to use, these unmanaged switches have per port LED's for effortless network monitoring. Compact enough for desktop but comes with a rack mount kit. Compatible with PC, Macintosh, Linux, and Unix operating systems.
ú 24-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch JGS524
ú Power adapter
ú Installation guide
ú Rack-mount kit
ú Warranty/Support information card
Gigabit Rackmount Switch, 24x 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, Powerful, non-blocking backplane, Flexible Auto UplinK Technology makes the right link, Rack mount kit included
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24
- Maximum data transfer rate: 1
- I/O ports: 24x RJ-45
- Latency: 20 æs max
- Packet buffer memory: 2
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 330 x 207 x 43
- Safety: UL listed (UL 1950)/cUL, IEC950/EN60950
- Electromagnetic emissions: CE mark, FCC Part 15 Class A, VCCI Class A, EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A, EN 50082-1, EN 55024, C-Tick
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 95
- LED indicators: Link,Power
- Power consumption (typical): 40
- Power requirements: 100~240V; 50-60Hz
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90
- Storage temperature (T-T): -20 - 70
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40
- MAC address table: 8000
- Weight: 2400
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 87600