Microsemi 6524G Managed Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Grey 1U Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The PowerDsine 6500/6500G series sets a standard for highly secure, remotely-managed and safe-to-use Power over Ethernet Midspans (PoE injectors).
PowerDsine 6500/6500G series comprises 6, 12 and 24- port models, making an even wider range of flexible Power over Ethernet installations possible.
PowerDsine 6500/6500G family allows IP telephones, wireless LAN access points, security network cameras and many other types of data terminals to receive power, along with data, over standard Ethernet cables, leaving network infrastructure completely unaltered. With PoE, data and power flow smoothly and safely over a single LAN cable with no interference.
A PoE Midspan (PoE injector) resides between the Ethernet switch and the data terminals, delivering data, along with power, from switch to powered devices. It is a highly effective means for injecting power into LAN cables.
With support for SNMP, 6500/6500G series Midspans offer the and highly secure network management options, enabling full control over all Midspan operation aspects.
PowerDsine 6500/6500G series Midspans, which fully comply with the IEEE 802.3af PoE definition standard, provide a minimum of 15.4 Watts of power through each port and ensure safe operation of any standard PoE data terminal.
PowerDsine 6524G, 24-port, 400W, Type-C plug
- Switch type: Managed
- Management protocols: SNMPv3
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24
- Web-based management: Y
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity: 24
- Form factor: 1U
- Rack mounting: Y
- Product color: Grey
- LED indicators: Y
- Certification: RoHS, WEEE, CE
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3u
- Copper ethernet cabling technology: 10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T
- 10G support: N
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Y
- AC input voltage: 90 - 264
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 100000
- AC input frequency: 47/63
- Operating altitude: -304.8 - 3048
- Width: 438
- Height: 44
- Storage temperature (T-T): -20 - 70
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40
- Depth: 272
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90
- Weight: 4000
- Power supply included: Y
- Power consumption (typical): 400