Hewlett Packard Enterprise Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 521T 20000 Mbit/s Internal
Are you looking for a cost effective and seamless transition to 10GBASE-T with proven security features in your data center The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 521T Adapter utilizes CAT 6A cabling and is backward compatible to existing 1GBASE-T infrastructure. This allows for a hassle free improvement of network speed without either changing the cables or major upgrade of equipment, thus saving on capital expenditure. This adapter protects applications, data and server infrastructure from cyber-attacks by authenticating digitally signed firmware via a Root of Trust architecture. In addition, they offer Secure Boot, Device-level Firewall and other advanced security features.
Economical Network Performance
- The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 521T Adapter provides a smooth transition from 1GBASE-T to 10GBASE-T with backward compatibility in your data center.
- Reduces the impact on host performance by offloading packet processing onto the adapter allowing for an increase in virtual machine (VM) migration flexibility (tunnel offload -- VXLAN, NVGRE).
Improve Your Network and Your Infrastructure
- The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 521T Adapter authenticates updates, verifying that signed firmware is correct and trusted to reduce rogue firmware installations.
- Provides traceability into authenticated firmware updates by capturing changes via audit logs.
Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 521T Adapter
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Internal: Y
- Host interface: PCI Express
- Interface: Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 2
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10000
- Compatible products: HPE ProLiant DL120 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10
- Maximum data transfer rate: 20000
- Ethernet interface type: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Jumbo frames support: Y
- PCI version: 3.0
- Chipset: Cavium QL41402
- Networking standards: IEEE 1588,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1Qaz,IEEE 802.1Qbb,IEEE 802.1as,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3az
- Power consumption (typical): 18.5
- Operating temperature (T-T): 5 - 60
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 70
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 95
- RoHS compliance: Y
- Weight: 140
- Height: 59.9
- Depth: 249.9
- Width: 214.9