Hewlett Packard Enterprise 811546-B21 networking card Ethernet 1000 Mbit/s Internal
The HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366T Adapter features the next generation of Ethernet integration offering in a single chip solution, further reducing power requirements for 4 ports of 1Gb Ethernet. The HP 366T is PCI Express 2.1 x4 based on the latest Intelr Ethernet Controller I350 designed for use with select HP ProLiant Gen9 rack, tower and density optimized servers.
Levels of Performance and Power Management in a 1GbE Card for HP ProLiant Gen9 DL/ML/XL Servers.
fully integrated (bridgeless) Intelr Ethernet I350 Controller, optimized for the Integrated I/O and Data Direct I/O technologies.
Quad port bandwidth, Gigabit PCI Express 2.1 NIC, with full height or low profile brackets.
I/O technologies reduce system power, increases I/O performance and reduces I/O latency.
1G 4x 366T, PCI-e v2.1, 5W
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Host interface: PCI Express
- Interface: Ethernet
- Internal: Y
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 4
- PCI version: 2.1
- Maximum data transfer rate: 1000
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.3az
- Power consumption (typical): 5
- Product color: Aluminium,Green
- Compatible products: ProLiant
- Recommended usage: Server
- Width: 63.5
- Depth: 209.6
- Height: 248.4
- Weight: 450
- Data transfer rate: 5