Garmin HXUS030R Vision G3 Southeast CaribbeanModel: 010-C0731-20
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
- Worldwide coverage available
- Keep your charts up to date with our industry-leading New Chart Guarantee and discount card update program
Detailed charts help the mariner guide their boat in and out of port with confidence.
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g2 HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Covers the Caribbean from Haiti to Trinidad & Tobago including Puerto Rico and all of the Lesser Antilles. Also includes the Colombian and Venezuelan coasts from Barranquilla, Colombia to the mouth of the Orinoco River including Lake Maracaibo and the Gulf of Paria.Specifications
|g2 HD||1' HD ContoursYes||Depth Range ShadingYes||Shallow Water ShadingYes||Navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents and detailed harbors and marinasYes||g2 Vision HD||1' HD ContoursYes||Depth Range ShadingYes||Shallow Water ShadingYes||Navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents and detailed harbors and marinasYes||Auto GuidanceYes||3-D Views (MarinerEye and FishEye)Yes||High Resolution Satellite ImageryYes||Aerial PhotographyYes||Detailed coastal roads up to 5 miles inlandYes