Garmin VUS021R Vision G3 California-MexicoModel: 010-C0722-00
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
- Worldwide coverage available
- Keep your charts up to date with our industry-leading New Chart Guarantee and discount card update program
Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route using your boat's dimensions and a suggested path to follow.
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline.
Provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings so you can navigate with a clear moving-chart representation of your boat’s position. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter.
Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
Point Arena, CA to Puerto Vallarta, MX including Mendocino, San Francisco Bay, Channel Islands, San Diego, CA and the Baja Peninsula. General coverage for the Mexican coast including Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Acapulco and Salina Cruz.Specifications
|g2 HD||1' HD ContoursYes||Depth Range ShadingYes||Shallow Water ShadingYes||Navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents and detailed harbors and marinasYes||g2 Vision HD||1' HD ContoursYes||Depth Range ShadingYes||Shallow Water ShadingYes||Navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents and detailed harbors and marinasYes||Auto GuidanceYes||3-D Views (MarinerEye and FishEye)Yes||High Resolution Satellite ImageryYes||Aerial PhotographyYes||Detailed coastal roads up to 5 miles inlandYes