In test after test, from coast to coast and from around the world, no anchor in history has been called ?The World?s Best Anchor? by more boaters and respected marine experts than Fortress...and for good reason.
Years of research and development, high-tech materials and manufacturing and thousands of real world tests are your assurance of performance, quality, and value. Fortress weighs only half as much as heavier steel anchors and yet outperforms them all.
Why? Because the Fortress design does not depend upon weight to provide world class performance. All this adds up to your best value in anchoring safety and convenience.
| Feature|| Benefit|
Precision-machined from an aluminum alloy that is as strong as steel, but only half the weight.
- Easy to manage weight
- Sharper than heavy, dull-edged steel anchors
- Will set faster and penetrate deeper into common sea bottoms for incredible holding power
| Can be disassembled|
- Excellent as a spare or storm anchor
- Easy to store
| Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty|
- Free replacement of any damaged anchor part...Forever!*
| Adjustable 32 to 45 fluke angle|
- Exclusive and patented feature which dramatically increases holding power in problem soft mud bottoms
| Tough anodized finish||
- Handsome and durable appearance
- Corrision resistant
FORTRESS SELECTION GUIDE
| Model|| FX-7|| FX-11|| FX-16|| FX-23|| FX-37|| FX-55|| FX-85|| FX-125|| Boat Length|| ft|| 16'-27'|| 28'-32'|| 33'-38'|| 39'-45'|| 46'-51'|| 52'-58'|| 59'-68'|| 69'-150'|| m|| 5-8|| 8-10|| 10-12|| 12-14|| 14-15|| 16-18|| 18-21|| 21-46|| Weight|| lb|| 4|| 7|| 10|| 15|| 21|| 32|| 47|| 69