MRX2 Marine Stereo with AM/FM/BT- 2 Zone
A marine head unit that can do it all! Compact, powerful, beautiful, and will stand up to the rigorous punishment that all marine and off-road head units go through.
This powerful receiver features all the functions you need like BT, RCA outputs including subwoofer, USB linking, and charging while remaining waterproof. This is the key to enjoying loud music with the highest quality for your boat, ATV, or any vehicle that may see some water in its lifetime.
- AM/FM Receiver
- Bluetooth pairing functions so you can play music direct from your phone or any BT source.
- Comes with precise sound settings options that let's you control the bass, treble, balance, fade, zone, EQ, loudness, and Subwoofer crossover with ease.
- Easy-to-read LCD display with lit keys so you can see in low-light situations.
- The USB can transfer music along with charging your chosen device at the rate of 2a.
- The MRX2's sound output can be matched because we have made this unit to use 4v pre amp outputs so you can expect the highest quality sound with the voltage to push it.
- The MRX2 has 3 outputs to accommodate fully applied systems easily with front, rear, and sub-high-quality outputs.
- The IP65 waterproof rating will help you stay confident while using the head unit in harsh and wet terrain without failure.
- 2 RCA zone output.
- This radio has amazing power output. With a 4 ohm load you will get 4 x 15 watts RMS and 2 ohm load you will get 4 x 25 watts RMS which is enough to push most entry level speakers.
- Enjoy all your favorite AM/FM stations with our wideband AM/FM receiver.
- Power Supply Requirements - DC 12 Volts, Negative Ground
- Tone Controls - Bass (at 100 Hz) ±10 dB
- Tone Controls - Treble (at 10 kHz) ±10 dB
- Maximum Output Power - 4 x 40 watts
- RMS Continuous Power - 4 x 15 W at 4 ohm and 4 x 25 W at 2 ohm
- Current Drain - 10 Ampere (max.)
- Stereo Separation >25dB
- Operating Voltage - 12V
- Backlight - Yes
- Backlight colors - Selectable (White / Red / Blue / Green / Purple / Cyan / Yellow)
- Low battery alarm - Yes
- IPX rating - IPX6
*Sold as an Individual