D-Link DPE-301GI PoE adapter Fast Ethernet,Gigabit Ethernet
- Facilitates deployment of PoE devices where power outlets are not available
- Reduces installation and network equipment costs by eliminating the need for electrical wiring
- Provides power over existing network cabling to PoE devices such as access points, IP cameras, and IP phones
- Lightweight, compact and easy to install
- Supports 802.3af / 802.3at
- 10/100/1000 interface provides flexibility for all types of connections
D-Link's DPE-301GI 1-Port PoE Injector is used to provide I.T. Professionals with the benefits of Power over Ethernet (PoE), even when other devices in the network do not support it. With PoE technology, low voltage DC power and Ethernet data signals are combined on a single network cable, which facilitates powering of end devices like IP Cameras, wireless Access Points (APs), and VoIP Phones. This reduces cable clutter, eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling, or other unreachable places, reduces installation time, and lowers costs.
The DPE-301GI device supports Gigabit speeds, and can connect to 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps through the RJ-45 interface. This device also supports the IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at PoE/PoE+ standards, which ensures interoperability with other standards-based PoE and PoE+ devices. Small and compact, the DPE-301GI is lightweight, has integrated mounting slots, and is easy to install.
The DPE-301GI provides a power and data connection to a PoE device over a single network cable. It allows I.T. Professionals to mount their PoE devices virtually anywhere in a building, such as on ceilings or near entryways, and eliminates the need for nearby power outlets and attached power supplies. The DPE-301GI combines electrical power with a Gigabit network connection and produces a Gigabit PoE signal, allowing a single Ethernet cable to carry both data and power to a device.
Also known as a "midspan PSE", the DPE-301GI PoE injector can be used when deploying a multi-port PoE switch is impractical or not feasible. It has two 10/100/1000 RJ-45 ports. One port is for LAN IN, which is the network connection,typically connected to a non-PoE switch or router. The other port isfor PoE OUT, which is the connection that provides both power and data signal to the end device (PD). The DPE-301GI can be located anywhere on the Ethernet link, although it's typically placed near the switch/router.
Location of the injector does not impact the maximum 100m (328ft.) distance from the switch/router to the end device.
Support for IEEE 802.3at ensures the DPE-301GI can power PoE+ devices up to 30W, such as high power 802.11ac APs and IP cameras with PTZ motors, heaters and blowers.
PoE Injector and PoE Splitter Tandem
Both the DPE-301GI (injector) and DPE-301GS (splitter) can be used together, as a complete PoE transport system. This is especially useful when a PoE switch is not available, and the end device is not PoE capable, but the Network Administrator still prefers the benefits of PoE. Simply install the injector close to the network switch, install the splitter close to the end device, and plug in the cables.
1-Port Gigabit PoE Injector, White
- Ethernet interface type: Fast Ethernet,Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Y
- Product color: White
- LED indicators: Y
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 2
- DC-in jack: Y
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 109.8 x 62.2 x 24.5
- Weight: 70
- Output power: 32.4
- AC adapter input voltage: 100 - 240
- AC adapter frequency: 50/60
- Output current: 0.6