ASUS XG-C100C networking card Ethernet 10000 Mbit/s Internal
XG-C100C uses 10GBase-T (10G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 10Gbps -10X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 10Gbps network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.
XG-C100C supports 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps networking standards. It's designed to provide you with the latest technology, while ensuring full backward compatibility with your existing network infrastructure. Full compatibility with Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 allows flexible OS integration.
RJ45 Port for Easy Migration
XG-C100C has a standard RJ45 LAN port so you can easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard, readily available copper network cables, avoiding the need to install costly optical fiber cables.
Prioritize Your Games
Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for gaming packets, so you can enjoy a smooth, latency-free gaming experience.
10GBase-T, PCIe, RJ45, QoS
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Internal: Y
- Host interface: PCI Express
- Interface: Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- Maximum data transfer rate: 10000
- Auto-negotiation: Y
- Quality of Service (QoS) support: Y
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3an,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u
- Jumbo frames: 9000
- LED indicators: Y
- Product color: Grey,Red
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 85
- Width: 84.6
- Depth: 120
- Height: 20.5
- Weight: 89