APC BK350 Back-UPS CS uninterruptible power supply (UPS) 350 VA 210 W
Data line surge protection
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Transformer-block spaced outlets
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery replacement without tools
Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Resettable circuit breakers
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
Back-UPS CS - 210 Watts
- Output power capacity: 350
- Output power: 210
- Nominal input voltage: 120
- Nominal output voltage: 120
- Output connections: 3 x NEMA 5-15R
- Input connection type: NEMA 5-15P
- Surge energy rating: 1020
- Hot-swap battery: Y
- Input frequency: 50/60
- Typical backup time at half load: 18.1
- Typical backup time at full load: 4.7
- Cable length: 1.8
- Product color: Beige
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 91 x 284 x 165
- Weight: 5980
- Audible alarm(s): Y
- Battery recharge time: 8
- Weight (imperial): 12.50
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40
- Package dimensions (WxDxH): 175 x 357 x 263
- Package weight: 6360
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 95
- Operating altitude: 0 - 3000
- Storage temperature (T-T): -15 - 45
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 95
- Non-operating relative humidity (non-condensing): 0 - 95
- Quantity per pallet: 80
- LED indicators: Y
- Certification: FCC Part 68/TUV
- Safety: UL/FCC/CE/C-Tick